The goal of this event is to offer Alaskan players intimate exposure to college recruiters.
This event will be held the week of August 21st.
This event will be closed to one team of players at each graduating class.
- Tony Cappuccilli -University of New Mexico
- Andy Jenkins- Oregon State University
- Dylan Wistoff- Academy of Art University
- Matt Greeley- Coppin St University
- Sean Taunt- Pacific Lutheran University
- Bob Miller- Cuesta College
*Our goal is 10 colleges at various skill level that match the skill level of our players.
Class of 2018
Class of 2019
- Christian Cambridge: Chugiak High School – Chugiak, Alaska
Class of 2020
- Grant Heikkila: South High School – Anchorage, Alaska
Class of 2021
A) Raffle Tickets Sales
B) Online Donations
Raffle Ticket Sales- Raffle tickets are purchased directly from Gamers. The ticket are then used to recoup your initial investment in the raffle tickets. Once recouped, families are free to invest in additional tickets to cover additional/future costs of travel events. Raffle ticket prizes are generally donated by local businesses.
Online Donations- Online Donations is a fundraising platform used by Gamers. It allows players to recruit donors to cover their cost of travel. Donors are asked to donate funds to sponsor players for events. Small donations can add up to covering a large portion of your tournament fees. The Online Donations program will save each player’s donor list from year-to-year allowing each player to maintain and grow their fundraising effort each season.
For more information, contact your age group’s fundraising coordinator. We are currently looking of fundraising coordinator at each age group. If interested, please contact us at: