Seven days of baseball training and games in Cocoa Beach Florida.
Gamers Baseball will be hosting a spring training for Alaskan Baseball Players. This event will offer the opportunity for Alaskan players to prepare for their up coming season with the top Alaskan baseball coaches.
Venue: Cocoa Beach Expo
Benefits of the Program:
- One week of baseball in Florida
- Quality Coaching
- AM Team Practices
- Evening Games
- Attend Grapefruit League Professional Spring Training games.
- Play with top players from all over Alaska
Players and Coaches will have access to:
- 30,000 sq. ft. $5 million training facility with 7 Indoor Pro-Batter Virtual Pitching Simulators
- 8 Indoor batting cages/bullpens
- 16 Outdoor bullpens
- 12,000 sq ft. weight room with free weights and training machines
- 5,000 sq. ft. of game room including pool tables
- Rec Hall with Two – 32 FOOT high definition televisions andSix 70 INCH high definition televisions
- On-site Player suites with individual beds for every player/coach and a 50 INCH high definition television in every room (compatible with playstation, xbox, laptop etc…)
- 5,000 seat MLB stadium including MLB style Jumbo-Tron score board
- Buffet style meals Three times a day prepared FRESH by a world class chef for every meal!
Alaska Airlines is the premier carrier to Alaska. For great group rate call the Alaska Airlines group desk.
Alaska Airlines Group Desk: (800) 445-4435
- Enterprise (907) 248-5526
- Budget (907) 243-0150
- Thrifty (907) 276-2855
- Avis (907) 277-4567
- Dollar (907) 248-5338
- Hertz (907) 243-4118
- National (855) 237-4219
A) Raffle Tickets Sales
B) Online Donations
Raffle Ticket Sales- Raffle tickets are purchased directly from Gamers. The ticket are then used to recoup your initial investment in the raffle tickets. Once recouped, families are free to invest in additional tickets to cover additional/future costs of travel events. Raffle ticket prizes are generally donated by local businesses.
Online Donations- Online Donations is a fundraising platform used by Gamers. It allows players to recruit donors to cover their cost of travel. Donors are asked to donate funds to sponsor players for events. Small donations can add up to covering a large portion of your tournament fees. The Online Donations program will save each player’s donor list from year-to-year allowing each player to maintain and grow their fundraising effort each season.
For more information, contact your age group’s fundraising coordinator. We are currently looking of fundraising coordinator at each age group. If interested, please contact us at: